About
Hi all. You have chanced upon Irene’s private space.
Be very terrified.

The-Lady

The girl who is so lost without you.
Irene aka Xiao Xue
20 years old now!
06/06/1989
Pioneer Primary
Stamford Primary
Chung Cheng High Main
Tampines Junior College
<3 06S26
Nanyang Poly

I am

evil nice
SUPER zilian
And…
Totally ROCKS!

My desires


..a gucci wallet
..gucci Envyme perfume
..ds lite
..iphone
..a gucci bag
..Go overseas
..MONEY! Who doesn’t? Ha!
..Pretty clothes fit for a princess

By My Side

amanda
amy
chuan ting
dawn
daniel
dickson
dixon
gillian
kek
janice
jojo
miic
michael
sista ivy
sally
reiko
qing hui
winnie
wei bin
yue han
yuling
yink
zhinuo
zoe

Precious days

> Dedicated to you, and only you.
> Omg, it's 3am in the morning.
> I turned 21..
> xia0xue.bs.com is still alive after so long.
> MISC
> BACK.
> 1 year anniversary.. Gosh how time flies.
> Happy valentine's day & cny too!
> Phewww..
> CNY clothes?

Lost Memories

> November 2005
> December 2005
> January 2006
> February 2006
> March 2006
> April 2006
> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> November 2009
> December 2009
> January 2010
> February 2010
> March 2010
> May 2010
> June 2010
> July 2010
> August 2010
> September 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011
> February 2011

Mr/Miss Chatterbox HERE!!!







Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

It's my 21st!
Sunday, August 08, 2010

Okay, now is august. My birthday is June. But still, better late than never. Right?


I had always been thinking of things I will do when I am 21 years old, like lasik, braces and have a grand celebration. I don't know, it is a blessing that I lived for so long right, so we should all cherish ourselves!


Boyf mentioned that he doesn't have money for anything else after buying me my dream camera - panasonic LX3! Thanks boyf. :)


But he still got me the bouquet every girl dreamt to have at least once in their life time and I got it on my 21st. I really felt very lucky to have a supportive family, boyf who loves me for whoever I am (even though I can be a bitch sometimes) and friends who cares for me truly.




I only like pink roses and this make me a very happy girl that day. I know it is so superficial but then it is not the actual physical thing but it is the thoughts behind it.


I read somewhere in a magazines about girls who compare their diamond rings aren't really comparing the size of the carat of their rings, but rather, how much their guy loves them... and I find it so so true. :)


Came with a kitty helim balloon somemore!



The theme of my birthday party, as some of you guys knew, was RIBBONS & BOWS. Because simply, this is very ME. :D

Venue: Singapore Art Museum, Via Mar restuarant
Time: 6pm-10pm


I know right, we dressed like very prom. Lols! But I totally appreciated boyf's effort in playing dressup with me.


The ones who came along with me and boyf to help out!




Surveying the food! Hmmmm.. looks good doesn't it?



Me and my blood sister. Although you were very mean to me when I was very young, including an episode of conning me to have a haircut done by you - and ended up going to the hairdresser to cut botak cos you cut a hole on my head, and also, kicking me into an wall when I was having a high fever (I ended up in the hospital), I shall forgive you cos you are nice enough to come and help me out.

Planning a birthday event is seriously a very stress affair. Especially, alone. So I should count my blessings for those who helped out in either many or little ways. THANK YOU PEOPLE.



& the guests arrived!!!!


4th auntie and family.


JC clique!


The ladies! :))



Dixon who helped out with my music and also the speaker and mic. Thank youuuuu for the sound system that day! :D


Hehe testing!


ODAC peeps! I miss you guys.



And bff and her boyf arrived! With lots of rilakkuma and korumi that they caught at prizestage. Thank you luh. Now the bear is filling more than half of my bed space and squeezing me every night.


Clare who can't wait to show me her present! But it was sincerely very very nice. I love it.




My parents! Any resemblence?


Patrik's mummy and da jie.


The food and drinks were free flow, much to the delight of...

DIXON! Hahahahaha. Just kidding. But it's really great to have unlimited amount of food and joy. So much people to share my happiness with.


With michdarling!


Oh, I forgot about the one barrel of beer. With about 50+ guest and within a span of 4 hrs, we managed to finish it. Lol!



With my cute niece! I'm an aunt already. :3


With Patrik's brother and Melody.



And ODAC people, short of Kwan Yee cos she was overseas! Thank you guys for your bows! Very touched by you guys. I think guys who dressed to the theme are very very nice. T.T


Checking my guestbook and probably reprimanding Fronda for writing a one liner. Hahaha.


Jacob and JJ. Triple Js.


I got so much photos, but I don't really know what to say cos words can't explain how I felt that night.

99 roses. I dried it and it still hanging there, by my balcony.



And out of so many photos, I like this photo best. With angchuanting!!



Dixon's getting crazy with 4 beers.



And hweemin arrived late. With a reason of course but I'm glad you made it. XD


FYP! So rare to see yy in a dress. Not everyday definitely. :D



And it is time to cut the cake!! Excited max cos I love my cake. It was personalised and customized by me! I drew out the design by myself - my 4kg cake.


So pretty right. It's a 3 tier-ed fondant cake. Courtesy of foodinfinity.
Pink base with white polkadots, hot pink heart cut outs, pearl lining, small bows and one big bow on top. Completed with colourful presents and IRENE'S 21st.


Okay luh, I can't afford a 3 tier-ed cake. But that was what I drew in the paper. So anyway, I wanna rave about foodinfinity cos they, out of either kindness or to give me a pleasant surprise, made a 3 tier-ed cake for me instead of two. For a 2 tier-ed price. And 3 tier-ed is totally amazing. It's so pretty I wanna die.


It is named sweetheart in their website and I agree that it is really sweet luh.



Me with my perfect cake. Made out of everything edible. Except the candles of course. Actually, part of the candle also can eat one!



*Wishes for everyone's happiness*



See, me no bluff you. Can eat part of the candle.



It's such a shame to cut such a pretty cake. T.T
But have to luhhh, else how to eat right. Cake is meant to be eaten anyway.


Photograph time, with the important people of my life!!!















Thank you all for being there in my life and make my 21st birthday complete. We may be very very close last year, close this year, not very close the next, and become strangers eventually, I still wanna thank you guys for crossing paths with me and for attending my 21st birthday. :))



& the birthday girl deserves a...

hug..


& a kiss from dearest Peggy! You guys just don't get it. Hehe.


Queenie babe toooooo! Can't wait to meet up with you guys again. Loves!



Chilling out time with my babes.


We played some lame games which ended up having sweets thrown to each other and sadly, the restuarant had to close at 10! So here are the last few photos of the night.






I LOVE YOU ALL. And of course, happy 21st to myself.
I had a blast, what about you guys?





xoxo,
xia0xue

-Sign Off @ 12:55 PM :)